xsl-list

[xsl] Formatting string

2007-05-16 04:21:50

Hi All,

Is there any way to add a space before Capital letters of a string?

for example my input string is "BankersGuarantee" and I want the result
as "Bankers Guarantee"
Another example..... the input string is "BankOfAmerica" and I want the
result as "Bank Of America"

Can anyone help me to implement the above logic in xsl.

Thanks in advance,
Babu

CONFIDENTIAL NOTE: The information contained in this email is intended only for
the use of the individual or entity named above and may contain information
that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable
law. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are
communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in
error, please immediately notify the sender and delete the mail.
Thank you.