xsl-list

Re: [xsl] Using the key function

2007-05-22 13:39:42

  <xsl:key name="numkey" match="//house" use="member/@ref"/>

starting a match with // does nothing (in a template it just changes the
default template in some cases, but in a key it does nothing)

select="//*"

that's an expensive operation! //* means all elements at all depths in
your entire document I would guess you want to select house elements
here, so that would be
select="house"
(assuming the current element at that point is the project element, I
can't tell as you omitted the releveant bit of the stylesheet)

but if you do mean to select house elements, then the xsl:sort
select=(_at_)number won't sort anything as house elements don't have a
number, perhaps you want xsl:sort select="property[(_at_)name='number']/@val"
but I really can't tell as you give no indication of what output you
expect or which elements you wish to sort/group

David