xsl-list

Re: [xsl] XSLT and XML in the same document

2007-05-29 06:38:07
David Carlisle wrote:
Well, I'm not going to do that. The whole point (in my use case) is to be able to serve the XML source, and let the UA transform it.

Yes I agree, That's what I do too, but I spent some time last night
trying to convince ie to believe in exslt:node-set and failed, so I was
just musing on the alternatives.

In the meantime I realized that if we can't use msxsl:script to implement exslt:node-set on IE, we *may* be able to use exslt:function to implement msxsl:node-set elsewhere.

But then... Firefox 3 doesn't have exslt:function, nor does Opera (I suppose).

Best regards, Julian