xsl-list

Re: [xsl] Calculating months between two dates

2007-06-01 12:23:01
Exslt has some date facilities (http://exslt.org/date/index.html).

Also depending on your processor, it shouldn't be that hard to write
an extension. For example in 4Suite, I wrapped a few select functions
from the dateutils package without much trouble. Good luck!

HTH,

Eric