xsl-list

Re: [xsl] NFA to DFA conversion using XSLT

2007-06-02 10:06:30
On 6/2/07, Mukul Gandhi <gandhi(_dot_)mukul(_at_)gmail(_dot_)com> wrote:
On 6/2/07, Dimitre Novatchev <dnovatchev(_at_)gmail(_dot_)com> wrote:
> Actually my experience with the FXSL LR parsing Framework has
> convinced me in the opposite:

I surely feel, we can implement parsers in XSLT; as you have also
demonstrated by writing a LR parsing Framework. But can we think of
some real world uses of parsers written using XSLT ? (you have
demonstarted by writing a JSON parser - which is really good).

Be sure that very soon

    f:json-document()

will not be the last such example  :o)

--