xsl-list

Re: [xsl] Indesign table to HTML table

2007-06-08 02:33:21
Thanks I understood it, but I don't know how can I group it by the aid:ccols or aid:crows. How can I use the xsl:for-each-group function, that the rows and cells generating tidily with colspan and rowspan.

Jeff Sese írta:
In InDesign tables,

<Table xmlns:aid="http://ns.adobe.com/AdobeInDesign/4.0/"; aid:table="table" aid:trows="7" aid:tcols="3">

The aid:trows and aid:tcols tells the number of rows and columns of the table.

<Cell aid:table="cell" aid:crows="1" aid:ccols="2">

The aid:crows and aid:ccols tells that this cell occupy one row and two columns. Therefore this should be a span in the HTML table.

What you need is to group Cell elements so that the total count of their aid:ccols attribute is equal to the number in the aid:tcols attribute. This will constitute as one row.

Hope this helps,

---
Jeff

e107lac wrote:
Hi, all!

I have a problem. I want to transform an Indesign generated table to a HTML table, but I don't know how can I create the table rows by the Table/@aid:tcols and Cell/@aid:ccols parameters. Can you help me how can I do it? The sample XML can you look at here:
http://paste2.org/p/3672

Thank you, and sorry for my English.

--~--