xsl-list

[xsl] [ANN] XML Prague June 16-17 2007: Topic Overview

2007-06-08 13:18:22
XML Prague June 16-17 2007: Topic Overview

With the conference a few days away I decided to do a little overview of
the topics and speakers.

http://www.ruminate.co.uk/2007/06/xml-prague-2007-topic-overview.html

In addition, I will be blogging  about the conference throughout.....hmmm
now if I can just work the camera and you should see some pictures as well.

Posters Session Deadline

The deadline for poster submission is June 11th, 2007.

Walk in Tickets Reserved

There is still time to register (http://www.xmlprague.cz) though be
mindful that we will be closing registration on June 11th.

We have reserved a few spaces for people to register, in person, on
the day of the conference; useful if you have an unplanned extra
person or if you happen to find yourself in Prague next week.

eXist Developer Meeting

The eXist XMLDB developers (http://exist.sourceforge.net) will be here
again and will be holding a series of developer meetings.

XML Prague June 16th & 17th 2007

XML Prague is a regular conference on XML for developers, markup
geeks, information managers, and students, focusing this year on
Alternative Approaches to XML Processing, Open XML Documents and
XML Pipelines. A full day of experts speaking has been extended with an
additional day dedicated for participants to hold related BoF sessions
and workshops.

http://www.xmlprague.cz

Looking forward to this year's topics, hope to see everyone there.

regards, Jim Fuller

XML Prague 2007 Organizing Committee
http://www.xmlprague.cz

XML Prague 2007 Gold Sponsors: Microsoft and Sun Microsystems