xsl-list

[xsl] Embbeded postscript in xsl fo

2007-06-14 05:59:16

Hi!

Is it possible to embed and present the contents of a ps-file inside an
xsl-fo template and then render everything as PDF?
If yes,  is there any fo-processor that supports this?

I have tried to get an answer to this but didn't succeed.

I'm using FOP ( 0.20.5 and have tested a lot with 0.93 also. )

One thing I've tried is to convert ps to svg using 'pstoedit' and then
embed the svg file in the xsl-fo but I didnt get the svg-output to work
correct using this program and also it woould bu much better if ps was
supported directly....

Best regards

Pekka Kleimert