xsl-list

RE: [xsl] saxon with sql extension and attribute template values

2007-06-27 01:21:11

Thanks for your answer, I've read the docs, but apparently
without having switched on my brain. The documentation
doesn't say anything about AVT for row-tag and col-tag.

That's right. For attributes that are AVTs, it says so. For those that
aren't, it doesn't say so. That's consistent with the base XSLT spec -
attributes can only be used as AVTs if the spec explicitly says so.

Michael Kay
http://www.saxonica.com/