xsl-list

[xsl] 0x19 is not a legal XML character

2007-06-28 02:01:11
I  know this is not a xsl specific problem but I was hoping someone knows the
answer. I am using a repository on apache tomcat. I have a lot of xmls that
have content with  èà (italian french or other country specific characters).
When I try to display these xmls on my site on catalina.out I get this error:

org.jdom.IllegalDataException: The data "

.....block of text...

" is not legal for a JDOM character content: 0x19 is not a legal XML character.
 at org.jdom.Text.setText(Text.java:188)
 at org.jdom.Text.<init>(Text.java:99)

Is there anythign I can do about this? there has to be a way to be able to
display other characters in my site. 10x