xsl-list

Re: [xsl] XSL 2.0 and .NET and VB

2007-07-01 03:50:53
"M. David Peterson" wrote:

  Hi

1. Doesn't IE strips whitespace-only text nodes anymore?

I use, by force of habit, xsl:text for all significant white
space in my transformation files, so I never run into this
problem.

  The problem with MSXML regarding striping white space text nodes is
that the XML parser strip those nodes in the input files.  Anyway the
XSLT processor will strip them from the stylesheet, so that doesn't
matter if the processor see them or not.

  If I understood correctly.

  Regards,

--drkm