xsl-list

Re: [xsl] Preventing CDATA output in XHTML

2007-07-03 08:11:11
(I hope this gets threaded correctly, trying to respond to the digest

Well, I tried everything suggested, no luck.  (We were already using the
XHTML strict DOCTYPE as described.) At this point, I suspect something is
up with the libxslt version I'm using (1.1.11). I may try the sablotron
lib...

Yes, some_func is just a placeholder for a real externally-defined JS
function (and these are generated just fine).

Well, back to the drawing board on this one...thanks to all for the assist.

  --Brian