xsl-list

[xsl] Filling out a table row

2007-07-03 17:54:17
I have a node set that I need to get into a table with 5 columns and
how ever many rows there needs to be.  I have the basic code working.
The problem I have is the table is not finished when the node set is
not a multiple of 5.  Here is a same dataset:

<images>
  <image name="a">1</image>
  <image name="b">2</image>
  <image name="c">3</image>
  <image name="d">4</image>
  <image name="e">5</image>
  <image name="f">6</image>
  <image name="g">7</image>
  <image name="h">8</image>
</images>

And the XSLT:

<xsl:template match="images">
        <xsl:for-each select="image[position() mod 5 = 1]">
                <xsl:text>&#10;</xsl:text>
                        <xsl:for-each select=".|following-sibling::image[position()
&lt; 5]">
select="concat(@name,':',.)"/></td>
                        </xsl:for-each>
        </xsl:for-each>
        <xsl:text>&#10;</xsl:text>
</xsl:template>

I would simply like to finish off the table with the correct number of

Sam