xsl-list

Re: [xsl] function-available() test on stylesheet functions

2007-07-17 13:30:13
Just tried

<xsl:value-of select="function-available('document')" />

which is an xslt function and which does return true....

I used XSLT 2 / Saxon 8.9. You?

John McGowan wrote:
I was trying to use function-available() to try to determine if a
stylesheet function had been defined.  I eventually figured out that
stylesheet functions are not in the proper context to cause
function-available() to ever be true.

So my question is, is there another way to test to see if a stylesheet
function exists?