xsl-list

Re: [xsl] XPath for the selected node

2007-07-18 19:06:55
http://www.topxml.com/code/default.asp?p=3&id=v20010323001030

--
Cheers,
Dimitre Novatchev
---------------------------------------
-------------------------------------
you're doing is work or play

On 7/18/07, v vijith <vvijith(_at_)gmail(_dot_)com> wrote:
Dear All,
I have an XML which has the structure like

<root>
    <data>
         <node1>Welcome </node1>
         <node2 refid="22">Some data</node2>
     </data>
     <anotherdata>
              <sometype refid=33>welcome</sometype>
      </anotherdata>
</root>

Using Xquery is there a way to find the xpath of all the nodes that
has refid as an attribute? For the above case, the answer that I would
be looking at it

root/data/node2
root/anotherdata/sometype

I went through some of the posts and found that saxon:path is an
option. Do I have any other way of doing it?

Any kind of pointer is appreciated!!

Thanks
Vij

--~--