xsl-list

[xsl] [Saxon-SA] SAX filter for stylesheet

2007-07-19 05:00:26
Two questions if I may please ask the list.

1.  If one wants to implement a SAX filter to intercept parsing of a
stylesheet (using Saxon -y option)
what is the best/easiest Java class to inherit from.  I am wanting to fake
source file name and line numbers
for higher level XSLT to native XSLT translator so that error messages get
reported correctly back to the
original source.  (Trust that makes sense .. YACC people known what I
mean).  Michael Kay has given some
intial ideas in this direction.

2. Using Eclipse 3.3 and Ant, my way of doing XSLT has been something like
this in my Ant build:

  <target name="trax">

    <!-- trax test -->
    <xslt processor="trax"
          basedir="./input/"
          destdir="./output/"
          extension=".xsl"
          style="./xsl/compilers/high-to-low-xsl.xsl">
    </xslt>

  </target>

Since upgrading to Saxon-SA I would like the Ant trax processor to
recognize specific arguments to be presented to
Saxon-SA.  How do I do this?  Rationale for question: want to use Saxon-SA
-y command line option.

Bests to all,

Justin Johansson
Freelance XML / XSLT / XQuery Developer