xsl-list

Re: [xsl] [OT] [xslt 2.0] Difference betwen functions and templates

2007-07-19 05:47:02

Sometimes you can interchange them (a struct in C++ can be
replaced by a class), sometimes not (a struct can have
functions, but does not do encapsulation).

  This is not true.  struct and class are exactly the same thing,
except that the default access in struct is public and in class is
private.

Ah, thanks Florent. That's what happened after I left my beloved
(uhuh) C++ alone for a couple of years... I should've used another
comparison ;)