xsl-list

Re: [xsl] Problem with XSL and Win2003 SP2

2007-07-22 17:03:15

Hi Manfred,

The problem I am having is specific to IE on Win2003
SP3. If I use server side formatting with Xalan, it is
coming out fine but it only happens if I use client
side formatting with IE 6 or 7.

Could you tell me how to generate HTML using xsl and
xml with IE. I could PM you the code if you like.

Thanks for your help and time.

Pankaj
--- Manfred Staudinger <manfred(_dot_)staudinger(_at_)gmail(_dot_)com>
wrote:

On 20/07/07, pankaj singla <pinkoo_78(_at_)yahoo(_dot_)com>