xsl-list

RE: [xsl] Output to a file...and line feeds...

2007-07-23 08:27:46
Welcome Peter,

Damm it, David Carlisle, beat me to the punch on your question :-)

I was a newbie on this list only about a week or two ago and
felt very nervous about joining in discussions with the experts.

If you hang around here for a while, you will get some "Wizard dust"
on you.

Quoting one Wendell Piez of  Mulberry Technologies, Inc,
who run this fine list,

<quote>
One of the great things about this list is that the beginners can rub
up against the deep thinkers, getting a bit of wizard dust on their
shirts and in their noses. We keep the culture vital by encouraging
the wizards, but also those who aren't so well schooled in the dark
arts -- who aren't and never will be, because they haven't the time,
patience or penchant, or have other responsibilities -- or who aren't
yet wizards, but soon enough will be.

Cheers,
Wendell
</quote>

Best wishes for your learning and adventures on this list,

Justin Johansson