xsl-list

Re: [xsl] Rounding errors in financial app transforms

2007-07-26 06:45:30
David,

Sorry if I'm congesting the list with this topic but since you seem pretty
much like a guru (coming a company called from The Numerical Algorithms
Group) ...

using decimal rather than double would be a start.That's essentially
large precision arithmetic, although of course division is still a
problem.

What's exactly is the problem with division before I go off thinking
that all is home and hosed with xs:decimal?

Thanks

Justin Johansson

*** A horse with no name is called Lambda ***