xsl-list

RE: [xsl] Issue with entities in XML document

2007-08-04 02:12:37
I guess I have meserably failed to explain the problem clearly.

here is the actual snippet that illustrates the problem.

It would certainly have been useful to supply this information originally,
but it only confirms the original diagnosis: the extension function you are
calling is designed to do a quite different job from the job that you want
done. (And I've no idea what job you _do_ want done...)

Michael Kay
http://www.saxonica.com/