xsl-list

[xsl] [ann] Kernow 1.5.2 beta - Now in French and German :)

2007-08-14 09:45:32
I'm really pleased to have just uploaded a beta version of Kernow
1.5.2 - this version contains French and German translations kindly
contributed by Florent Georges and Michael Müller-Hillebrand.

Florent Georges has also contributed a lot of code, so I'd like to
publicly thank him too - thanks!

This version also contains:

- An exe to launch it (for windows users)
- context menus
- comboboxes remember their selected index
- Improved API

(It's also built using Java 1.5 as apparently 1.6 isn't available for
the mac yet.)

I thought I'd announce it on the xsl-list because it's been quiet
today, and to get some feedback on the translations from anyone that
uses those locales.

If anyone would like to contribute a translation then please contact
me off-list.  It would be really good to add to the list of supported
languages.

I'm also experimenting with the .exe - it's new territory for me so
please let me know any issues.

I won't announce any more "beta" releases on xsl-list.  If you are
interested in keeping up to date with it then please subscribe to the
Kernow mailing list:

cheers
andrew
http://sourceforge.net/projects/kernowforsaxon