xsl-list

Re: [xsl] Ranking Random Nodes from Top to Bottom

2007-08-17 07:05:11
J. Zhang wrote:
I have unstructured text now, it would be great if I could order that, but Michael has said that I do not have enough information to do the ordering, which I just realized. So I need to slightly modify my stylesheet again to include that information in my output files. A problem is that a DTD is missing, so there is nothing to fall back on.

I greatly appreciate your help. I think I have found the solution.

Great that you have found a solution. I still don't get it, I guess I'll have to see it first. Note that information from a DTD cannot be used from XSLT.

Cheers,
-- Abel Braaksma