xsl-list

RE: [xsl] Antwort: [xsl] Multiple elements condition

2007-08-27 08:58:18
At 2007-08-27 08:40 -0700, Maxine Pensyl-Johnson wrote:
I changed the code as you suggested. I now get all three paras but none
of them are bulleted.

Do you know that the bullet character you have chosen is supported by the font that you are using?

Have you created just a simple test to see if the bullet is working at all?

  <fo:block>&#x25a1;</fo:block>

If the above doesn't work for you, then the code I gave you isn't going to work for you ... but that isn't an XSL-FO problem, it is a font problem or an XSL-FO engine configuration issue.

I see nothing wrong with my suggestion to use:

  <xsl:text>&#x25a1; </xsl:text>

You can also test my code by using:

  <xsl:text>- </xsl:text>

... and then try to find a bullet character that works for you.

I hope this helps.

--
Upcoming public training: XSLT/XSL-FO Sep 10, UBL/code lists Oct 1
G. Ken Holman                 mailto:gkholman(_at_)CraneSoftwrights(_dot_)com