xsl-list

Re: [xsl] XSL SPECS

2007-08-28 04:22:11
Your subject line says "XSL SPECS". Your question says "xml specification". What are you looking for?

What-ever XML-related specification you are looking for, chances are you really want/need more than one specification. All the W3C specs are available through http://www.w3.org/ (click on the name of the spec and then on "current version"). Most are available in XML and HTML.

-- Tommie

can anyone provide me with a way to get the xml specification? my browser cannot download it completely no matter how much i try and even using an offline browser does not give results.
can i get it anywhere in .zip or pdf?
thanks

B. Tommie Usdin
mailto:btusdin(_at_)mulberrytech(_dot_)com