xsl-list

Re: [xsl] Calculating cumulative values - another call for help

2007-08-29 03:16:29
Hello Andrew,

- If you are using 1.0 + node-set extension then again just do two
passes to avoid O(n^2)

I brood about a solution to avoid O(n^2) with XSLT 1.0 + node-set
extension. I already tried some approaches with exsl:node-set, but I don't
get it.

Could you please explicate the above quote a little more? What do you mean
with "do two passes"?

Thank you
Christoph

If you are not the intended addressee, please inform us immediately that you
have received this e-mail by mistake and delete it. We thank you for your
support.