xsl-list

Re: [xsl] transforming siblings to a hierarchy

2007-09-01 08:33:23
The solution Ken provided addressed the issue.

thanks,

On 9/1/07, Abel Braaksma <abel(_dot_)online(_at_)xs4all(_dot_)nl> wrote:
John Smith wrote:
sorry my bad, I missed out the <e/> at the end. It's not a programming
exercise but I was trying to simplify my problem instead of posting
large xml and xslt content to avoid cluttering the actual problem.

... but it is the actual problem that is not clear now....

someone (Ken) posted a large solution to your problem. Did this address
your issue? Can you clarify his questions about your inquiry? Where you
able to adopt it to your needs? Could you provide us with the XSLT
you've got so far and where you go wrong? (again, a small set would
help, of course). What is the environment you use it in? What
version/processor of XSLT are you using?

We all like to help, but first of, we need the right information to give
the right answer. Also see the posting guidelines, send to you each
month and available online:
http://www.mulberrytech.com/xsl/xsl-list/index.html#posting

Cheers,
-- Abel Braaksma