xsl-list

[xsl] Placing Table in a Header or Footer of RTF

2007-09-06 22:26:22

I am working on XSL version 1.1 to generate word doc (RTF) for some text.
I need to place a table in the Header and Footer of this document but I'm not
able to achieve this by placing
<fo:table> inside <fo:static-content flow-name="xsl-region-after"> of the doc.
As the table is always created in the body and not in the Header or footer of
the table.

If anyone has any idea please Help!

Sunil Vashisth

***The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to
which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material.
Any review,retransmission,dissemination or other use of, or taking of any
action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the
intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact
the sender and delete the material from any computer.***