xsl-list

Re: [xsl] Dynamic creation of Frame view from XML using XSLT Regex match!

2007-09-09 11:14:08
Step 1) My input XML doc is:
----------------------------
<XMLDOC>

<T_SYS>

   <T_SYS_ROW>
   <acol> aval </acol>
   <bcol> bval </bcol>
   <T_SYS_ROW>

   <T_SYS_ROW>
   <acol> aval </acol>
   <bcol> bval </bcol>
   </T_SYS_ROW>

</T_SYS>

<T_MB>

   <T_MB_ROW>
   <acol> aval </acol>
   <bcol> bval </bcol>
   </T_MB_ROW>

   <T_MB_ROW>
   <acol> aval </acol>
   <bcol> bval </bcol>
   </T_MB_ROW>

</T_MB>

</XMLDOC>

Step 2) Above XML and the XSL (as in original mail)
would be returned to the browser (in response to a
request)

Step 3) My expected output as follows:
--------------------------------------

<frameset cols="20%,*">
   <frame name="lframe" src="about:blank">
   <frame name="rframe" src="about:blank">
</frameset>

Onloading the frames should get rendered by the XSL

lframe should dynamically get populated with:

rframe should dynamically contain:
----------------------------------
   <h1> T_SYS </h1>
       --content for t_sys_tab

   <h1> T_MB </h1>
       --content for t_mb_tab

--- Abel Braaksma <abel(_dot_)online(_at_)xs4all(_dot_)nl> wrote:

sreejith m wrote:
Kindly let me know how to achieve the final
output.

do you mean you want us to design your website for
you? From your
description it is very hard to find out what "final"
means to you.
Please update your post with an exact XML, XHTML or
HTML output document
that you want (the 'HTML' you showed is not html, it
merely describes
some very generic bits of a possible layout).

We can help if you give us:

'my input'

'my current output that i do not want'

'the output the I want but don't know how to get'

for instance. We can't imagine what you imagine us
to imagine... so...
your information was quire extensive but it missed
this final two large
bits: what you have now and what you expect/want to
have.

Cheers,
-- Abel Braaksma

--~--