xsl-list

[xsl] Fuzzy analyze-string

2007-09-14 21:35:41
Dear XSLers,

What I want to achieve is a fuzzy analyze string in XSLT 1.0

That is

Say I have a process

String normalize(String)

that takes a string and normalize it

Then I have a bigger string in a div element

variations without having troubles because multiple variation of typo
of the same word could apply for exampe to TO tO or To</div>

The problem is that I will have as input a variable string

I will normalize it

And have the string matching the previous string with normalize

For example

with 'TO' given as input and say that normalize('TO') gives 'to'

I want this result

some variations without having troubles because multiple variation of
typo of the same word could apply for exampe </span>to</span>

Thanks in advance for the time taken

Cheers,

Xmlizer