xsl-list

Re: [xsl] Brain Teaser

2007-09-17 02:40:10
  Hello Stephen,

Your problem is interesting but kind of hard to understand as is. I
think you should make it less of a challenge, and explain more
precisely at which point you get stuck in writing your transform.

A good way to do that is to actually show us a minimal XSL Transform
that demonstrates your problem, with the current output and
explanations of the difference between this current output and your
expected output.

Following this suggestion might get you much more feedback on this
list, and often will also lead you to find the solution all by
yourself :)

Kind Regards,

Eric Bréchemier