xsl-list

RE: [xsl] Processing Stylesheet with multiple namespaces

2007-09-21 11:52:58
I downloaded and installed Saxon 8.9 for .net
framework.

Still get "o:ole" attribute in the output.

But I had to put "w" prefix back to OLEObject element
to get the desired output.

Thanks,

Michael

I ran your stylesheet with Saxon 8.7.3 and the o:ole
attribute did not
 appear in the output. I then put back the w:
namespace on

<xsl:apply-templates select="OLEObject"/>

which became

<xsl:apply-templates select="w:OLEObject"/>

and this too, did not appear in the output.

There is nothing wrong with your stylesheet. There is
something wrong
 with your XSLT processor.
--
Charles Knell