xsl-list

[xsl] apply-templates vs value-of in leader line

2007-09-25 07:42:05
At 8:06 AM -0700 9/24/07, Jennifer Phan wrote:
I'm having trouble getting the format correct in my FO style sheet.

You also seem to be having trouble with basics of the list. Please read the
list guidelines at: http://www.mulberrytech.com/xsl/xsl-list

While the guidelines don't say so, it is bad form to post the same message
multiple times.

More important, it looks like you are posting untested mockups to illustrate
your problem, not real samples. As the guidelines say:

... you will improve the chances that you will receive prompt and helpful
  * Illustrating your question with a demonstration of the problem.
Well-composed questions frequently include a small XML sample, an XSLT
stylesheet, the results received, and the result that was desired - all in
miniature, to make it comprehensible to readers new to your problem. (It is
also not uncommon to discover what a problem actually is in the process of
reducing it to an illustrative version.)

Norias