xsl-list

Re: [xsl] Posting to XSL-List from gmail

2007-09-28 00:46:22
I have no problems as well. If it has to do with specific characters
and character sets, the solution is to put the code online somehow. So
make the xslt and xml code available online, or zip it and upload it
to e.g. mediafire or another upload site.

Roger