xsl-list

Re: [xsl] How to remove the namespace in the output tags

2007-10-03 11:32:47
Mukul Gandhi wrote:
I think you received answer to this question earlier. I strongly
suggest, please don't use 1.1 dialect of XSLT (even if the product you
are using supports it).

You must have good eyes, Mukul, I didn't spot it on first and second read! But it is strange, as the OP asked several questions on this list earlier, and always opened something like this (quote):

"I need help in resolving the problem for the below. I am using XSLT 1.0. Any suggestions are welcome. "

My guess is (but it is only a guess!) that he or she upgraded (?) to XSLT 1.1. Which means he is likely using Saxon. Which means (s)he is likely to be able to use Saxon 8.9. Which means.... deja vu (sometimes subjects never pop up, then you see them day after day... ;)

Cheers,
-- Abel Braaksma