xsl-list

Re: [xsl] DOE an attribute to prevent spam?

2007-10-05 05:37:42

There's a common trick to prevent bots scanning sites and collecting
email addresses

which assumes the screen scraper can't read xml or html syntax which is less and
less common, but anyway

standard xslt 1 doesn't honour doe in attributes, saxon has an extension
to allow this, I'm not sure which engine you are using from php
(libxslt? sablotron?, ...) I don't see anything in exslt but perhaps
your processor has a specific extension cf
http://saxon.sourceforge.net/saxon6.5.5/extensions.html#disable

David