xsl-list

RE: [xsl] how to get xml file name in xsl

2007-10-16 05:56:19
In XSLT 1.0 the answer is no. The usual remedy is to pass it in to the
transformation as a parameter.

Michael Kay
http://www.saxonica.com/

-----Original Message-----
From: Vankadaru(_dot_)Gupta(_at_)iflexsolutions(_dot_)com
[mailto:Vankadaru(_dot_)Gupta(_at_)iflexsolutions(_dot_)com]
Sent: 16 October 2007 13:44
To: xsl-list(_at_)lists(_dot_)mulberrytech(_dot_)com
Subject: [xsl] how to get xml file name in xsl

Hi,

Is it possible in XSL to get the file name of the XML
document it is currently processing?

I am using MSXML and the tag "document-uri(/)" does not work for me.

Can anybody please help me out?

Thanks

Nagesh Gupta V

DISCLAIMER:
This message contains privileged and confidential information
and is intended only for an individual named. If you are not
the intended recipient, you should not disseminate,
distribute, store, print, copy or deliver this message.
Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have
received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from
your system. E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be
secure or error-free as information could be intercepted,
corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete or
contain viruses. The sender, therefore,  does not accept
liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this
message which arise as a result of e-mail transmission. If
verification is required, please request a hard-copy version.

--~--