xsl-list

[xsl] Only selectingn first occurance?

2007-10-18 11:31:21
I have the following variable defintion:
<xsl:variable name="builds"
        select="/project/target[contains(@name, '_stuff')]/@depends"/>

If I use this in Stylus studio and use the XPath evaluator, the XPath gives me all instances of the Ant targets where the name attribute has _stuff as part of the name. But when I use this this as part of my stylesheet, I only get the first occurance.

Here is the contents of the variable:

"common92, confgwiz92, smart_update92, tempbuild92"

And this is the XPath evaluator window results, it shows 4 hits on this path with results of

common92 configwiz92 smart_update92 tempbuild92

common100 common100_smart_update

wli92 wlibc92 adminhelp92 ...

wli102-alint wli102 wlibc102 ....

How do I change the <xsl:variable> to find the content of all the targets and not just the first one?

..dan

Danny Vint

Specializing in Panoramic Images of California and the West
http://www.dvint.com

Voice:510:522-4703
FAX: 801-749-3229