xsl-list

Re: [xsl] Using a Java Function in XSLT

2007-10-25 02:07:56
Thanks, Kamal, Michael for the info on this one... I'm putting this on hold because of the urgency of the project so I'm going will the XML Filter approach, but I'll definitely use this in the future.

I'm going to use Saxon for this because the existing stylesheet that I'm going to integrate it with is using XSLT 2.0.

What kind of object is passed if I want to pass a the current node that matches the template to the extension function? Currently the existing java class that i plan on using expects a File object.

-- Jeff