xsl-list

Re: [xsl] Assembling nodes from parts outside of the current node

2007-10-25 15:13:58
On 25/10/2007, Mark Peters <flickrmeister(_at_)gmail(_dot_)com> wrote:

Colin:  I appreciate the biology/data organization lesson. :-)

Well, I'm not an entomologist, but I am an amateur odanatologist.

Odanata (Dragonflies and Damselflies) are an ORDER within class insecta.

So if you were just processing dragonflies, you would have to use
higher order functions - as given to you by FXSL.

Hm. I'm a (rather inactive) member of the FXSL team. I wonder if
that's more than a coincidence?

:-)