xsl-list

RE: [xsl] changing value of xi:include's href variable during compilationg with XSLTPROC

2007-11-06 09:16:06
Hi, Michael. In general, you are right. But at this
specific moment, I am very nervous because of this
issue as my documentation does not compile well. I
tried this, according to what I understood from your

xsl:template match="xi:include">
  <xi:include>
    <xsl:copy-of select="@*"/>
    <xsl:attribute name="href">
      <xsl:if test="contains('#')">
      <xsl:copy-of select="@*"/>
      <xsl:value-of select="substring-before('#')"/>
      <xsl:value-of select="substring-after('#')"/>
      <xsl:value-of select="concat(@*, '.online',
'#')"/>
      </xsl:if>
     <xsl:value-of select="concat(@*, '.online')"/>
    </xsl:attribute>
  </xi:include>
</xsl:template>

The compiler saXPath error : Invalid number of
arguments
xmlXPathCompiledEval: 1 objects left on the stack.
ys:

please, correct me!

Thanks in advance,
Nancy

--- Michael Kay <mike(_at_)saxonica(_dot_)com> wrote:

First of all, big thanks for your prompt response
and for the
patience! I really appreciate that. I am afraid
that without
you showing me the exact syntax that you describe,
I wn't
cope with that problem.
Please, show these changes on the template
itself!!

I did it deliberately. I got the impression you had
used the code I provided
last time without really understanding it. If you
carry on doing that,
you'll never learn the language, and you'll have to
come back to the list
for more help every time your requirements change
slightly. I'm happy to
point people in the right direction, I don't have
time to do the work for
you.

Michael Kay
http://www.saxonica.com/