xsl-list

Re: [xsl] RE: Blank lines in transformed XML

2007-11-07 09:58:27
Thomas Jackie R Ctr HQ 754 ELSG/LRM wrote:

How do we remove the blank lines from the transformed xml.  We are using
xml/xslt 1.0 and the xerces parser.

Xerces is an XML parser available in a C++ and a Java version. Which one do you use? And more importantly, which XSLT processor do you use? It seems to me that using xsl:strip-space as already suggested should prevent those blank lines as they result from copying white space text nodes which should be stripped.

--

        Martin Honnen
        http://JavaScript.FAQTs.com/