xsl-list

[xsl] creating elements and hierarchy

2007-11-08 04:01:46
Hello XSL-List,

I have the following problem:

I have a XML-file which is not very well structured. My aim is to include different parent elements just for getting a better structure.

This is the source (in extracts):

<root>
    <textabschnitt>
        <h1> ... </h1>
    </textabschnitt>
</root>

I try to include an element <headings> as parent element for every <h1> element and use the following transformation:

<xsl:template match="h1">
            <xsl:element name="ep:headings">
                <xsl:element name="ep:h1">
                    <fo:block xsl:use-attribute-sets="h1">
                        <xsl:value-of select="."/>
                    </fo:block>
                </xsl:element>
            </xsl:element>
    </xsl:template>

Unfortunately nothing happens to my fo-output.

I would be very thankful for every hint solving my problem.

Thanks,
Andreas