xsl-list

[xsl] extending xsl with javascript

2007-11-08 10:12:01
Hi,

I am interested using JavaScript with my xsl templates to control branching
logic but do not have a clue where to start. For example one ability I'd like
to create is to be able to access command line parameters to a page:

myXML2HTMLpage.xml?mode=List

I have come across a couple of web sites but they all make my head spin (it is
not pretty!) and I'm not sure if I'm ready to embrace a third party library
(especially since hugs are no longer allowed in US schools...?)

Can anyone suggest a good, introductory, place to start? hopefully with
examples...

Thanks in advance for your help!

Kind Regards,
April