xsl-list

[xsl] Change bar in xsl

2007-11-13 05:37:44
Hi,

    I´m trying to use change-bar in xsl. I created an external table
with a column that would be my change bar but i still have a problem.
This problem is when I need to write a table and it has two <para>
inside an entry. I need to put the change bar just in the first line,
not in the full row.Revtag says if the content changed. My xml is:

  <thead>
   <row>
      <entry>
        <para>
           First para Header
       </para>
      </entry>
     <entry>
       <para>
          Second para Header
       </para>
      </entry>
   </row>
  </thead>
  <tbody>
    <row>
      <entry>
         <para>
             First entry first para body
         </para>
      </entry>
      <entry>
         <para>
            Second entry first para body
         <para>
      <entry>
     </row>
     <row>
      <entry>
         <para>
             <revtag>First para first entry body</revtag>
         </para>
         <para>
             Second para first entry body
         </para>
      </entry>
      <entry>
         <para>
            First para second entry body
         <para>
      <entry>
     </row>
  </tbody>

My xsl is:

<xsl:template match="table">

                <xsl:apply-templates/>

        </xsl:template>
        <xsl:template match="row">
                        <xsl:call-template name="BarraRev"/>(Create a td and if
find
<revtag> set background = black.)
                                <xsl:call-template name="Identation"/>
                        <xsl:apply-templates/>