xsl-list

RE: [xsl] get value from link from last slash

2007-11-14 01:32:34
In 1.0 you need a recursive template to do this. The logic is

template name="last-part"
  if contains($in, '/')
  then call-template last-part (with-param $in = substring-after($in, '/'))
  else $in

Michael Kay
http://www.saxonica.com/

-----Original Message-----
From: Vaduvoiu Tiberiu [mailto:vaduvoiutibi(_at_)yahoo(_dot_)com]
Sent: 14 November 2007 07:56
To: xsl-list(_at_)lists(_dot_)mulberrytech(_dot_)com
Subject: [xsl] get value from link from last slash

Hi, I have a little wierd problem. i have an xml where I have
a bunch of image links like:

root/statics/images/image.jpg
root/images2/image2.jpg

is there a way to extract the names of the images using xslt
1.0? I need to extract the names of the images...image.jpg,
image2.jp, etc. I thought about using substring but there are
more than a slash in the path. Basically I would need the
string from the last slash to the end. Sounds a little
complicated but is there a way around it? 10x

--~--