xsl-list

Re: [xsl] problem for extracting information using xsl from one xml, please help me

2007-11-15 04:51:14

I don't think you have described your problem well enough for anyone to
help, I tried to sketch out a solution but I realised that I have no
idea what output you need.

You posted a sample document and said you needed a 3 column table but
gave no indication what data the table should have.

Your document had 5 sn_masterinformacion elements. Your posted
stylesheet appeared to be doing a position() mod 3 test on these so do
you expect a two row table with three entries in the first row and 2 in
the second?

Your actual data appears to be in sn_composicioninformacion elements (of
which there are 24) but it isn't clear to me how these 24 data elements
specifically the 24 text items in <metadatosinformacion_texto> are to be
distributed amnongst the 5 cells in the table.  Or perhaps you really
want to process the 24 items separately and end up with an 8 row table
of 3 cells per row?

The image data appears to be being pulled from an element
ficheroexterno_fichero but your sample input has no such elements?

The posting guidelines for this list, which are posted regularly, and
also on the list page which is mentioned in the foot of every posting do
suggest that you give a full desired output that matches the input that
you post.

David