xsl-list

[xsl] How Remove or Hide Blank Page View on Explorer

2007-11-17 06:03:06
Hi,

I was given small example. But How i know which page is blank page.
Input files are big XML file. Anypage will come depends on coding
specfication. Example, One xml file is 200 pages. In that case some
pages is coming in blank page. Then How i ll hide the blank page on
Explorer

Thanks
Byomokesh

Try adding another template rule to exclude certain pages. For e.g.

<xsl:template match="Page[(_at_)Id = 'Page_2']" />

On Nov 16, 2007 12:36 PM, Byomokesh Sahoo