xsl-list

Re: [xsl] Follow path in source-xml according to another source-document

2007-11-23 03:28:49
If Ids are not unique, then my stylesheet won't work as expected. I am
sorry, I don't have a better solution just now. Hopefully somebody
else could give better advice.

Do you need help with local-name() function?

for e.g. if element is named as <xyz:name>...</xyz:name>, where xyz is
bound to some namespace URI. The function name() would return
'xyz:name', whereas local-name() would return 'name'.