xsl-list

Re: [xsl] Body attributes

2007-12-09 08:36:42
Hi,

  There are several issues with the code you have here.

If you use xsl:copy-of select you will only get the stuff outside the "attributes." To get the word "onload" into your sheet, try something like

   <xsl:if test="body_attributes">
     <xsl:for-each select="body_attributes/b_attribute">
    <xsl:attribute name="name">
     <xsl:value-of select="@name"/></xsl:attribute>
     </xsl:for-each>
   </xsl:if>

   <xsl:apply-templates />

Hope this helps.

Alice

Quoting imap(_at_)adari(_dot_)net:

Hello,

We would like to have a javascript executed on body's loading of
an html plage. We have built the following xml:

<body_attributes>
  <b_attribute name='onLoad'>data_process();</b_attribute>
</body_attributes>

Here is the style sheet corresponding to the above:
   <xsl:if test="body_attributes">
     <xsl:for-each select="body_attributes/b_attribute">
      <xsl:attribute name="@name"><xsl:copy-of select="."/></xsl:attribute>
     </xsl:for-each>
   </xsl:if>

   <xsl:apply-templates />

We get the page and its content as expected, excepting for the body
attributes. We are using php and its libxml2 module. I think php
imlements xslt 1.0.  I am not sure if it is an issue with php or my
style sheet. Appreciate if someone can comment on the above. Is there
something special needs to be done for applying dynamic attributes
to a body tag?

Thanks
__
Seva